The Ingenovis Health ACT program (Advocacy, Career, Tools) is a proprietary program to provide clinicians with the tools and resources they need to flourish, grow, and advance their careers. It is a collection of efforts and investments to foster their development and well-being.
Wellness and Retention
- The family of brands within Ingenovis Health will offer expanded mental health and benefits to support the well-being of our travelers beyond industry-standard medical coverage.
- These types of benefits will include more surveys, assessments, and opportunities to be heard, mobile peer-to-peer counseling, and an Employee Assistance Program offering personal counseling from maintaining wellness all the way to suicide prevention and additional support services.
Service and Support
- We have established a ‘Voice of the Clinician’ program to collect data and first-hand feedback from working professionals to help prioritize programming and initiatives and give honest assessment of the value of the efforts.
- To do this, the Ingenovis Health family of brands have enhanced clinician engagement efforts and launched focus groups to identify insights, trends and opportunities to best support employees and provide ongoing internal training and development.
Training, Coaching and Development
- We commit to offering enhanced career pathing for healthcare professionals across the organization.
- These types of benefits will include an exclusive continuing education program, cross-professional development, and clinical coaching.
Inspire a Movement
- Our executive leadership team commits to partnering with like-minded healthcare workforce solutions providers to bring a new voice to the challenges facing healthcare providers, particularly the travelers.
- Initiatives include ongoing awareness and advocacy efforts to amplify the voice of the professional community and share knowledge and resources focused on retaining clinical talent.
Achievement and Recognition
- We will introduce enhanced programs to reward and recognize retention, loyalty and outstanding clinical skill and patient care achievements of Ingenovis Health professionals.
- These types of benefits will include a feedback-based rewards program, internal and external clinician recognition, and performance-based awards.